Healing From Emotional Trauma, Breakups, and Betrayal
Healing From Emotional Trauma is an electrifying course where you learn why releasing the pain of the past is so difficult. You’ll learn strategies to make letting go easier. Emotional trauma can be stifling and unrelenting; learn how to conquer the pain and heal from your past hurts.
Everyone has been hurt in relationships. Few people have the capacity to let that pain go so they can move on with their lives without the past mudding their joy. Emotional hurt can extend into emotional trauma that can be paralyzing and unrelenting. This course will provide you with the tools necessary to regain your capacity for joy and happiness and possess the strength to move on!
People tend to get caught in their anger and pain after being hurt. There are mental, emotional, and physical reasons why it is difficult to release this pain, but you cannot effectively move forward without efficaciously processing and releasing the pain.
One area that can make it challenging to release the past is the misunderstanding of forgiveness. People often think forgiveness absolves the other person of anything that happened. You will discover this is incorrect. Without an understanding of forgiveness, you will be trapped in a holding pattern where you are holding on to the very thing that is slowly destroying you and your future. Refusing to forgive is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. You will learn the true meaning of forgiveness and how to use forgiveness as means of regaining your power.
Strategies and exercises to release the past can include recognizing your personal power, nurturing yourself, changing your thoughts, and discovering how to manage your feelings.You have everything you need to heal from any emotional trauma you have experienced in the past.
In this course, you will learn:
- Why forgiveness is crucial to your mental, emotional, and physical health
- How childhood beliefs can interfere with releasing the past
- You have the power within you to release the past
- Forgiveness brings freedom
- Strategies to assist you in forgiving and letting go
- The Proper way to process pain and betrayal
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is open to anyone who desires to know more about how to release the pain of the past.
Your success in this course depends on your ability to put the information into action. The information is simple, but understanding the information is insufficient. You have to be willing to do the exercises and implement the strategies in your life.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You will learn why releasing the past is difficult and what you can do to make it easier for yourself.
- You will learn the emotional, mental, and physical causes of your pain.
- You will discover misconceptions about forgiveness.
- You will receive specific strategies and exercises to assist you in letting go of your pain and moving forward toward the life you want.
- The “Supported Course” is facilitated by Dr. Rick Wallace through a one-on-one encounter that is entirely life-changing.
Is this course geared toward a particular audience?
This course is geared toward those who are tired of hurting from broken relationships, betrayals, and loss and are ready to take action to release that pain. If you are prepared to put in the work, this course is for you.